Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Okay, this is my very first blog, so I may not be very good at...but I wanted to create this blog, because I LOVE helping others and I want to Speak Now for the children who don't have a voice, for the children who don't have a family, for the children who spend EVERY day struggling just to find food and water, and just for all the other kids who may be sick or need help!  Many people probably don't know how to help these kids, which is why I want Speak Now to become a place where they can learn how!
So please Follow!!:)

And since today Is Jesus's Birthday, I had my two little sisters make birthday cards last night to teach them the true reason for Christmas....

 Kinsley's finished birthday card! :)
Laya doing the best she can (lol) :)

And for my first order of business...here are a few things I got today, that help others!
 TOMS (For every pair you purchase, TOMS will donate a pair to a child in need), 147 Million Orphans shirt (Spreads orphan awareness and provides food/water/medicine to a child), and Uganda Bead hoop earrings from 147 Million Orphans-along with a sticker:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Kameron! Your aunt Megan is right... you are a very amazing 16 year old. I can't wait to keep reading your blog and see how God uses you.

    (Friend of Megan's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blog Kameron. It will be so exciting to follow your progress. I am very proud of you! You have such a giving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith..Thank you SO much! It means a Lot! I look forward to writing more very soon!

    And Mimi...Thank you!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete