Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hey Everybody,
Sooo sorry it has taken me so long to write another blog post! I have been very busy! We started new classes at school, so I have been adjusting to them and I started my own little business! It is called Vintage Rosie!:) "Like" it on Facebook! Right now it is just bobby pins that my step mom and I make, but we will hopefully be adding some more things to it! Check it out!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I got to hang out with a really good friend, Hannah, whom I haven't hung out with in awhile and we made this...
You can make it by taking a blank canvas, hot glue crayons of your choice, and then blow dry the crayons to make them melt! At first the crayons may splatter so wear old clothes and maybe do it outside! But they were so much fun to do!

Lately I have had been thinking about going on a mission trip! Not sure where to yet, but I just know it would be a life changing experience! I would love to go and help out in an orphanage! Going to start checking out some mission trips, so I can run it by the parents and see what they think! Wish me luck!

I promise, I will be better at updating Speak Now! I will try to do one at least every week!
I hope Everyone is having a great year so far!
Share Speak Now with others!
Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment