Monday, February 20, 2012

A little bit of randomness

Happy Monday everyone!
So not only have I started Speak Now, but I also have another little business that my step mom and I do...It is called Vintage Rosie! You can "like" us on Facebook! Right now it is just bobby pins.  They are all either $2 or $3, so go check it out and buy, buy, buy!!! :)

I am also working on a Facebook page for Speak Now so it should be up soon! Then you will be able to get blog post updates and more!

Have you all seen TOMS new FLATS?!?!?! They are sooo adorable!! I love my TOMS and I especially LOVE what TOMS does! Go check them out!

And to end this post, I would just like to say "Welcome HOME Julius!!!!"
Recently a family that I know and am close to, adopted their son from Africa! He has been home for a few weeks now and is adjusting very well!

Sorry my blogs are a little boring right now, but I will tell you that I am working on some things to bring to Speak Now and I will share it with you all VERY soon!!! So keep reading, and Please SHARE Speak Now with others!! I really need some more followers! Thanks Guys!! Have a wonderful rest of the day, and remember to visit Vintage Rosie on Facebook! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment